- Cheetah Tournaments
- Cheetah Camps and Clinics
- About Us
- Sample Cheetah Schedule
- College Commitments
- Cheetah Store
18U Premier at PGF Nationals
Monday Update: 1-1-1
The Cheetahs began their march to the national championship on Sunday with a 2-0 victory over the Cal Thunder. The second game on Sunday was a tough 2-1 loss to the Texas Rapid Fire. The final game of pool play ended in a 4-4 tie with the SD Power Surge. The Double Elimination phase of the tournament begins Tuesday at 10:15 when the Cheetahs face off against Pure Fastpitch. This will be the Cheetahs' only game of the day on Tuesday.
2014-2015 Tryouts - Round 2
After a successful round of tryouts July 16-24, the New Jersey Cheetahs will be holding a second round of tryouts for the upcoming 2014-2015 season for those players who couldn't make it to the first set. The Cheetah season runs Fall through Summer. Tryouts will be held at the New Jersey Cheetah Indoor Facility in the Post Office Carrier Annex:
435 Highway 130
Yardville , NJ 08620
The team tryout schedule will be as follows:
|10U and 12U||Monday, August 4||6:00p – 8:30p|
|14U and 16U||Tuesday, August 5||6:00p – 8:30p|
|18U||Wednesday, August 6||6:00p – 8:30p|
To reserve your spot at the tryout and receive a notice in the event of a schedule change, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the player name, date of birth, hometown, positions, and tryout date.
Gerry Mauro to coach the new 23U Cheetah Team
The New Jersey Cheetahs take great pride in announcing that Gerry Mauro will serve as the head coach for the new 23U Cheetah team. Coach Mauro has over 30 years of experience coaching and training professional athletes. Most recently, in 2009, Mauro severed as head coach of the Philadelphia Force Women's Professional Softball Team. He was also co-head coach at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia where he helped the Hawks become a dominant force in the Atlantic 10 Conference. Saint Joseph's improved by over 100 points in RPI during his tenure, with players leading the nation in batting average and earning many accolades as well as player of the year honors.
With the success of the NJ Cheetah Program, there has been a high demand for a 23U team to compete in New Jersey during the summer. This team will particpate in weekly league games, will participate in weekly training sessions, and will have unlimited access to our indoor facility. This is a great opportunity for local college players who want to keep up their skills over the summer. The 23U season will run from mid-June to the end of July.
For more information about our 23U Team, please click here.
Cheetahs in the News
- 6/26/2014 - NJ Cheetahs 18U Premier team headed to nationals
- 6/13/2014 - Robbinsville's Gearhart doubles as Area Player of the Year, Leanna Gearhart
- 6/12/2014 - Robbinsville's Leanna Gearhart is our CVC Player of the Year, Leanna Gearhart
- 5/9/2014 - 18U Platinum Coach, Lauren Gaskill, named to AAC All-Conference Second Team
- 4/11/2014 - A look back at Sayreville, Christina Misiur
- 4/7/2014 - Providence thwacks Mother McAuley, Morgan Greenwood
- 3/3/2014 - Lore, Quense and Brunck Earn A-10 Softball Weekly Honors, Maddie Brunck
- 3/9/2014 - Saint Joseph's Softball Caps Play at USF Under Armour Challenge, Maddie Brunck
- 3/24/2014 - Ricks, Lore, Van Hoven & Brunck Earn A-10 Softball Weekly Honors, Maddie Brunck